Now that 2019 is here there's two types of people who will be reading this. Person one will fit within the 5% of people who have been on point with changing their body this year, whereas the other 95% have failed.
Which one are you?
Now without jumping on the new year new me bandwagon which we all hear every year, I want to get real for a second.
Why haven’t you achieved a leaner, stronger, more confident body yet?
Stop using the “I’m too busy” and “It doesn’t work for me?” excuses and quit saying that it’s the wrong time of the year.
Because you know that the only perfect time to get after your goals is NOW.